Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week 3 -3. Trying out to write a post from email

This is my first experience to write a post from my yahoo email. Hope it'll work.

Before I learned to write a post from email, I wanted to integrate Facebook and blog using mirror but I failed because an transport error was occurred during the process. It happen maybe because the internet signals was not so good. Right now I in a little village at Kuningan-West Java visiting my parents in law. I am glad that I still receive the signals eventhough sometimes it took a while to open BB, email and other internet application.

After exploring some features or application in blog and facebook, I think Web 2.0 tools are great. For example, they can integrate one tool to another that make the user easier to participate. Just like what I do right now, I don't have to open my blog to post my EJ because I can write it from my email account.


New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

1 comment:

  1. Sri - I like the idea of merging these tools. It helps make it easier to use and I am able to use tools that I am more comfortable with, like email. I have really enjoyed using Google Reader and the friend feed in order to follow my classmates' blogs. It gives me a one stop shop!

    ReplyDelete